Skip to main content

The Blame Game


Many times we come across situations where people blame each other….
  •        You spoilt everything. 
  •        You didn’t take enough care of me.
  •        You are wrong Or It’s your mistake.
  •         This is not how you should be handling the situation.
  •         You didn’t give me back the way I gave you.
  •         Etc…

Well such conversations would obviously take place among people who are or were bound by some sort of love and expectations or otherwise who cares about the uncos. What I wonder is how can one person be consistently wrong and be held responsible unless he really wants to mess the situation OR is incapable of understanding his inaccuracy. In latter case he shouldn't be blamed, it’s not his fault, trust me. I have met a bunch of people who are really incapable of understanding many things, forget their own mistakes.  Not everyone is cursed with an exceptional EQ and who can we blame that for. The worst is you have to live with them; so better accept and deal with it.

For the former case, why would one want to spoil everything that too deliberately? Even if so, there must be some reason, the other person too might have been hurt and wouldn’t be happily doing it. For I know no sane man who would sabotage something he invested so much in, in the first place. The whole point I am trying to make is it’s disgusting & useless to tell someone they are wrong – “repeatedly”.  If you whine about the same thing and they keep repeating I believe either the message is not being conveyed or you failed to find out what prompted them to?  Are you clean in every sense, have you changed your ways? Coz every confrontation when resolved demands a change from both the sides, isn't it? Not in the same proportion may be…!

Accusing people might free you of your part but it will never bring peace which we all are seeking ultimately. Why not do something that the person himself realizes; I mean when words fail may be the actions work.

This blame game might appear completely fine to some and to me too if it’s limited to a fit of rage. But the second time you throw that shit on me you are dead. Just because I don’t blame you for anything, who the hell you are to do that to me… Is this too a blame asking not to blame... may be … OMG… this is endless… …!

The point is to understand the other side, get into other person’s shoes, walk a while and see what were they going through, their limitations and their courage and does your sermon aggravated or mitigated their miseries. Belief that the other person is doing to the best of his abilities might save many a relationships.

People who take responsibility of all that happens to them are such a rare breed; respect and condolence!!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Categorizing Confusions…

Just wanted to give my little brain some rest by squeezing out all the worries on paper—rather on ‘Word Doc’… starts here … Nowadays I am opining, it would have been probably good if I thought less…. Ordered disorders and qualms follow:  “Everyday type”… Over - what to wear, when, with what accessories, among which type of crowd … Over - how to start, what to write, what I m confused about… Also, over - what to write while sending some documents to the manager…and the stuff is          reframed  numerous times… Over - which friend to call, finally none and then this one lands in “stern” type.. Over - my access card so I hunt it in my bag almost daily on walk to workplace,  to finally           “discover”, probably it fell from the chair and escaped my mind.. Over - how to say ‘No’ to a flat mate when she will mistreat my belongings..  so mean of me … “Stern”… Over - what to talk to people I meet the first time, second or more… Over - how to

It doesn't matter ...

For whom am I living? For whom will I die? My existence doesn’t matter, How hard I may try! Dozen acquaintances and a family, Some understand some ignore, How long to ask for console? Most of them got bored! Tears, the eternal buddies, Will flow and accompany, till you are at ease! They comforted when u opened your eyes, Will stay till you surrender and cease!! Aimless I breathe..                          And count the hours that pass,                            Wish I knew the breaths in account.. To know, how long will it last..!! Hope is the worst thing, It shouldn’t exist, It keeps you prolong.. Which couldn’t  last long..! Traversed so far but didn’t reach anywhere, Still no clue .. If it doesn’t even matter? For whom  am I living ..? For whom will I die…?

How to flatter your friends? - I

From many days I was planning to add some useful content to my blog. Most of us since very young age have thought to do so or have been told by others - to learn just one word a day to improve our ‘vocab’. As most of you would agree, ‘this one word a day’ is not as simple as it seems.  At least, in my case I have been planning one word a day, a week or 10 words a month, even sometimes at least 100 words a year and have even implemented such plans sometimes though not regularly... So what I am going to do now is to share 10 words every month, in two parts of five each so that it’s easy to assimilate all of them. To make the learning easy and captivating the entire stuff would be copied from “Word Power Made Easy” by Norman Lewis. I am going to pick his sessions randomly and reproduce here: Here it goes, the first half: Our first session would be ‘ How to flatter your friends ’ ? Words are the symbols of emotions as well as ideas. You can show your feeling by the tone