Skip to main content

It doesn't matter ...



For whom am I living?
For whom will I die?
My existence doesn’t matter,
How hard I may try!

Dozen acquaintances and a family,
Some understand some ignore,
How long to ask for console?
Most of them got bored!

Tears, the eternal buddies,
Will flow and accompany, till you are at ease!
They comforted when u opened your eyes,
Will stay till you surrender and cease!!




Aimless I breathe..                         
And count the hours that pass,                           
Wish I knew the breaths in account..
To know, how long will it last..!!

Hope is the worst thing,
It shouldn’t exist,
It keeps you prolong..
Which couldn’t  last long..!

Traversed so far but didn’t reach anywhere,
Still no clue ..
If it doesn’t even matter?
For whom  am I living ..?
For whom will I die…?

Comments

  1. Superliked the idea...
    "Wish I knew the breaths in account..
    To know, how long will it last..!!"

    Won't say anything else...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is tooooooo sad to say anything ... thanks for being there !!

      Delete
    2. It is really very touching and beautifully written.Richa, u write
      too well :)

      Delete
  2. excellent composition...I'm short of words and expressions to praise this composition...loved it...awesome one... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monotonous composition.. A collection of very apt and never seen before pictures.. "Aimless I breathe" depicts misery.. And the line "hope is the worst thing" shows that the writer has not given up yet coz she still bothers herself with it.. You have reached conclusions of what matters and what doesn't.. That's what makes it worth.. That's what you've traversed so far.. Realizations..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sensitive

Sometimes I don’t need big reasons to shed tears, just a little pinch and I am unstoppable. As far as I remember myself, it has always been that way, I could be hurt with a single word (not even a complete sentence). As a kid I was always told that I was morose and I believed it to be true until recently when I discovered ‘you are what you think you are’ and I replaced ‘being morose’ with ‘being sensitive’. I am not sure how many would get it, there are some people with whom we get really comfortable, to the extent that the child in us could dare to reveal itself! What if those people didn’t react to our childlike mannerism and instead termed it childish. It would be like thrashing that child mentally; which would eventually suppress his craving for being cosseted. Probably it was always suppressed, even when this person was actually a child and so he always felt being love deprived no matter how good several other things were.  So the probable solution is to train the mind t...

Spaces

At times we have everything, Yet something keeps missing…! For spaces too hold a place… Spaces… holding memories’ case.. Memories.. which bring smile… Make the case even more fragile..! Dearest ones leave reminiscences.. And intensify the burden of their absence..! Pondering makes the decisions weak, Makes one feel helpless and meek..! True... choices define our lives… Don’t be so greedy.. No one forever survives..! Laugh out loud .. and understand .. Why some smile and some pretend..! Pray for the best but believe more.. Beliefs are magical in healing sores! Have faith on time..It may vacate the space.. If it doesn’t, you are as good as an ace !

How to flatter your friends? - I

From many days I was planning to add some useful content to my blog. Most of us since very young age have thought to do so or have been told by others - to learn just one word a day to improve our ‘vocab’. As most of you would agree, ‘this one word a day’ is not as simple as it seems.  At least, in my case I have been planning one word a day, a week or 10 words a month, even sometimes at least 100 words a year and have even implemented such plans sometimes though not regularly... So what I am going to do now is to share 10 words every month, in two parts of five each so that it’s easy to assimilate all of them. To make the learning easy and captivating the entire stuff would be copied from “Word Power Made Easy” by Norman Lewis. I am going to pick his sessions randomly and reproduce here: Here it goes, the first half: Our first session would be ‘ How to flatter your friends ’ ? Words are the symbols of emotions as well as ideas. You can show your feeling by the ...