Skip to main content

Is it kleptomania ? Looks so .!


OMG  ..this is the limit… you know what happened … !
A flat mate of mine has been famous for pilfering things since the beginning and I was warned by girls before to take care of my belongings as I have this habit of ‘keep & forget’ and then later on bang my head for ‘where did I saw it last ’ :( …

When I had entered this house, I had lined up the things to where they belong... of course you would keep handwash & toothpaste near the basin or bodywash in the bathroom … and dishwash in the kitchen ... and the girls mocked... ‘She is new, let her learn where to keep what’ ... I thought they were insane until one fine day, couple of washing soaps just disappeared and I wondered I can’t be that forgetful...  and how foolishly I had been ignoring that all the ‘washes’ were depleting at a very rapid rate..  
Another day I caught her red handed filling her jar with the salt packet I had kept in the kitchen ... I was shocked not just for her act but ‘SALT’ … Oh God … it is the cheapest essential item I have ever known ..
Then on inquiring, I was introduced to the bitter truth that my roomy had a habit of thieving :( ... and I was so disheartened that she didn’t just had that most irritable hobby of asking for every lil thing but also of ‘stealing’ … O my poor fate .. and I being a Gandhian then still believed that  if I’ll be nice to her at least she won’t eye my stuff ..
Nothing worked and there are numerous stories of her indifferent & cold attitude of 'taking & not giving', till finally I changed my room …

Anyways, what motivated me to write this today was I couldn’t find the chopping board as I had not been cooking since months and somehow I couldn’t believe it could go missing .. just couldn’t believe , I mean it had a considerable size .. how can it be tiptoed ... and when I asked the lady … ‘yaar my chopping board is missing .. did you see it ?????? (all I really wanted to say was .. bitch.. u stole this too… pleaseeeeeee return……. I need it now) and as always she replied  obliviously .. “Chopping board”, as if ‘wo kya hota hai’  ‘waise mere paas mera hai’ and the limit .. she quickly went into her room & bought it ‘see , mera to ye hai’
And with my helpless good girl attitude, I replied ‘mera bhi exactly aisa hi tha - same size, color & even scratches ; I can’t accept it’s lost :( !!’ (with my mind screaming : “how can you be so impenitent!!!”  )

What else could one do in such situation … ?
If she hadn’t trespassed, why the hell she was defending herself…!!
Well, the essential question still prevails… why … is she sick??? 

Comments

  1. lolzzz !! kya ho gaya richa di.. !! you still staying in that Pg? miss you !! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for reading dear :) .. ya i m still there .. aww.. missing me.. i m with u :)

      Delete
  2. :D poor u.. or i should say the poor Gandhian you ;) i hv all my sympathies with u :P
    btw enjoyed reading..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe .. thank u deep :P
      happy that u enjoyed :D

      ~ poor me ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Categorizing Confusions…

Just wanted to give my little brain some rest by squeezing out all the worries on paper—rather on ‘Word Doc’… starts here … Nowadays I am opining, it would have been probably good if I thought less…. Ordered disorders and qualms follow:  “Everyday type”… Over - what to wear, when, with what accessories, among which type of crowd … Over - how to start, what to write, what I m confused about… Also, over - what to write while sending some documents to the manager…and the stuff is          reframed  numerous times… Over - which friend to call, finally none and then this one lands in “stern” type.. Over - my access card so I hunt it in my bag almost daily on walk to workplace,  to finally           “discover”, probably it fell from the chair and escaped my mind.. Over - how to say ‘No’ to a flat mate when she will mistreat my belongings..  so mean of me … “Stern”… Over - what to talk to people I meet the first time, second or more… Over - how to

It doesn't matter ...

For whom am I living? For whom will I die? My existence doesn’t matter, How hard I may try! Dozen acquaintances and a family, Some understand some ignore, How long to ask for console? Most of them got bored! Tears, the eternal buddies, Will flow and accompany, till you are at ease! They comforted when u opened your eyes, Will stay till you surrender and cease!! Aimless I breathe..                          And count the hours that pass,                            Wish I knew the breaths in account.. To know, how long will it last..!! Hope is the worst thing, It shouldn’t exist, It keeps you prolong.. Which couldn’t  last long..! Traversed so far but didn’t reach anywhere, Still no clue .. If it doesn’t even matter? For whom  am I living ..? For whom will I die…?

How to flatter your friends? - I

From many days I was planning to add some useful content to my blog. Most of us since very young age have thought to do so or have been told by others - to learn just one word a day to improve our ‘vocab’. As most of you would agree, ‘this one word a day’ is not as simple as it seems.  At least, in my case I have been planning one word a day, a week or 10 words a month, even sometimes at least 100 words a year and have even implemented such plans sometimes though not regularly... So what I am going to do now is to share 10 words every month, in two parts of five each so that it’s easy to assimilate all of them. To make the learning easy and captivating the entire stuff would be copied from “Word Power Made Easy” by Norman Lewis. I am going to pick his sessions randomly and reproduce here: Here it goes, the first half: Our first session would be ‘ How to flatter your friends ’ ? Words are the symbols of emotions as well as ideas. You can show your feeling by the tone