Skip to main content

Realizations - II


The sequel is ready on 'threesome' demand ;) .. This time there are no 'Buts' .. but are the 'lessons learnt' from the repercussions of my overly imaginative and emotional behaviour! (Nuts me !!)

1.       People move on .... … no matter how much they say they love you.
They should J , shouldn’t they?

2.       Music and Time are great healers*.
Good music keeps the mind occupied and helps to pass the time, then time lessens the intensity of your hurts.

3.       Watch your feelings and don’t let them take decisions for you. 
                                                                          Feelings change but decisions last forever! 

4.       Even ppl who claim to be your best of friend might not understand your intentions, they might have travelled in a different time space and currently only your origin might be connected not the end points!
           ("Don't blabber in embarrassment/excitement; try to keep things to reveal them to the person, it was meant for")

5.       Life can always be worse; try to be happy with the current circumstances ;)!
                                                (Beware! when you are nagging about something next time!)

6.       If you think too much and your mind is over flooded with conclusions or when similar thoughts start resonating and trouble you, log in to your blog and write a set of ‘Realizations’.
After that, you will feel relieved and are ready to experience a new set of Realizations :P  !

* God(faith) is obviously the greatest healer, needless to say! (No pangas with him ;)!)

Happy Reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sensitive

Sometimes I don’t need big reasons to shed tears, just a little pinch and I am unstoppable. As far as I remember myself, it has always been that way, I could be hurt with a single word (not even a complete sentence). As a kid I was always told that I was morose and I believed it to be true until recently when I discovered ‘you are what you think you are’ and I replaced ‘being morose’ with ‘being sensitive’. I am not sure how many would get it, there are some people with whom we get really comfortable, to the extent that the child in us could dare to reveal itself! What if those people didn’t react to our childlike mannerism and instead termed it childish. It would be like thrashing that child mentally; which would eventually suppress his craving for being cosseted. Probably it was always suppressed, even when this person was actually a child and so he always felt being love deprived no matter how good several other things were.  So the probable solution is to train the mind t...

Spaces

At times we have everything, Yet something keeps missing…! For spaces too hold a place… Spaces… holding memories’ case.. Memories.. which bring smile… Make the case even more fragile..! Dearest ones leave reminiscences.. And intensify the burden of their absence..! Pondering makes the decisions weak, Makes one feel helpless and meek..! True... choices define our lives… Don’t be so greedy.. No one forever survives..! Laugh out loud .. and understand .. Why some smile and some pretend..! Pray for the best but believe more.. Beliefs are magical in healing sores! Have faith on time..It may vacate the space.. If it doesn’t, you are as good as an ace !

How to flatter your friends? - I

From many days I was planning to add some useful content to my blog. Most of us since very young age have thought to do so or have been told by others - to learn just one word a day to improve our ‘vocab’. As most of you would agree, ‘this one word a day’ is not as simple as it seems.  At least, in my case I have been planning one word a day, a week or 10 words a month, even sometimes at least 100 words a year and have even implemented such plans sometimes though not regularly... So what I am going to do now is to share 10 words every month, in two parts of five each so that it’s easy to assimilate all of them. To make the learning easy and captivating the entire stuff would be copied from “Word Power Made Easy” by Norman Lewis. I am going to pick his sessions randomly and reproduce here: Here it goes, the first half: Our first session would be ‘ How to flatter your friends ’ ? Words are the symbols of emotions as well as ideas. You can show your feeling by the ...