Skip to main content

Today ..

So what is my idea of a perfect day?  
There are many and as I read somewhere, ‘You can have it all not all at once’... the gleeful moments of the day that made this one content are here J ..

Well, little things can turn me on** J and these days, rains are enough to drive me crazy for nothing …
To add to it, chatter with close buddies on not so worldly topics like ‘music’, ‘which books to buy next’, ‘photography’, ‘our demarcation of mediocre and excellent’ etc.. is such a delight..The M.Phil. going parallel is another satisfaction...

Then the pleasure of riding 17 kms on almost potholes free roads amidst the soo romantic drizzles with Bryan Adams playing exclusively in your ears.. ‘little love’ , ‘have you ever really loved a women’ followed by Sheryl crows’ ‘soak up the sun’ .. as if everyone is pepping me up ;) ..OMG what more can I expect :D..  

Okay now comes the philanthropic activity of the day ... the phone recharge for a lady whose husband is not letting her out for she had filed a complaint against him .. I did practically nothing but that’s what best I could offer at the moment…. buried activism flourishing :) …

And then, the joy of recollecting everything in this post with 'theka' music playing in the background.



Loving it !
Cheers~

**lil things can turn me off too..so "beware " (devil smile :D)

Comments

  1. :) I am all smiles reading this post..
    thanks for sharing the 'theka' link.. looks really useful for my new hobby :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks deep ...smiles are all i need :) ..
    may you have many new hobbies for you are too positively infectious in spreading them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Light, Crisp and characteristic post... :)
    Agree with you on almost all the points - in posts as well as in comment..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ...'characteristic' .. is making me so glad.. & so blessed to have friend who sees me as I see myself ;) ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sensitive

Sometimes I don’t need big reasons to shed tears, just a little pinch and I am unstoppable. As far as I remember myself, it has always been that way, I could be hurt with a single word (not even a complete sentence). As a kid I was always told that I was morose and I believed it to be true until recently when I discovered ‘you are what you think you are’ and I replaced ‘being morose’ with ‘being sensitive’. I am not sure how many would get it, there are some people with whom we get really comfortable, to the extent that the child in us could dare to reveal itself! What if those people didn’t react to our childlike mannerism and instead termed it childish. It would be like thrashing that child mentally; which would eventually suppress his craving for being cosseted. Probably it was always suppressed, even when this person was actually a child and so he always felt being love deprived no matter how good several other things were.  So the probable solution is to train the mind t...

Spaces

At times we have everything, Yet something keeps missing…! For spaces too hold a place… Spaces… holding memories’ case.. Memories.. which bring smile… Make the case even more fragile..! Dearest ones leave reminiscences.. And intensify the burden of their absence..! Pondering makes the decisions weak, Makes one feel helpless and meek..! True... choices define our lives… Don’t be so greedy.. No one forever survives..! Laugh out loud .. and understand .. Why some smile and some pretend..! Pray for the best but believe more.. Beliefs are magical in healing sores! Have faith on time..It may vacate the space.. If it doesn’t, you are as good as an ace !

How to flatter your friends? - I

From many days I was planning to add some useful content to my blog. Most of us since very young age have thought to do so or have been told by others - to learn just one word a day to improve our ‘vocab’. As most of you would agree, ‘this one word a day’ is not as simple as it seems.  At least, in my case I have been planning one word a day, a week or 10 words a month, even sometimes at least 100 words a year and have even implemented such plans sometimes though not regularly... So what I am going to do now is to share 10 words every month, in two parts of five each so that it’s easy to assimilate all of them. To make the learning easy and captivating the entire stuff would be copied from “Word Power Made Easy” by Norman Lewis. I am going to pick his sessions randomly and reproduce here: Here it goes, the first half: Our first session would be ‘ How to flatter your friends ’ ? Words are the symbols of emotions as well as ideas. You can show your feeling by the ...