Last week my mind got so full, as few things turned upside down, little criticism slammed and misunderstandings snowed :(.
And here I was with a new set of realizations:
- All the relationships have to be worked out. No matter how good things are in the beginning, over the time some discordance creeps in and has to be settled; that's how everything grows strong or every strong thing grows :).
- Watch people you surround yourself with, sooner or later you get a part of them. Even if 'they have lots of knowledge/wisdom' or 'how much you trust them', don't get carried away.
- Be what you are! Don’t be overly nice with people you want to keep forever for a ‘sense of belonging’ or ‘he/she might feel bad’ or ‘what would they think about me’.
- Keep the secrets. Everyone has their own best friend to share it with :& ;).
- Criticism & Sarcasm are to make you feel more alive; you still exist, see!!! . Understand what is to be taken care of but take it easy and don’t be a killjoy :D.
- Perfection & Happiness are not correlated. Both are different lines; we draw in our minds and sometimes coincide them.
- All friends are not meant to understand you . Value those who do and also the other ones, they too are friends anyways ;).
- Nothing is perfect but can be made as good as we want it to be :).