Skip to main content

Categorizing Confusions…



Just wanted to give my little brain some rest by squeezing out all the worries
on paper—rather on ‘Word Doc’… starts here …
Nowadays I am opining, it would have been probably good if I thought less….

Ordered disorders and qualms follow:

 “Everyday type”…
Over - what to wear, when, with what accessories, among which type of crowd …
Over - how to start, what to write, what I m confused about…
Also, over - what to write while sending some documents to the manager…and the stuff is
         reframed  numerous times…
Over - which friend to call, finally none and then this one lands in “stern” type..
Over - my access card so I hunt it in my bag almost daily on walk to workplace,  to finally
          “discover”, probably it fell from the chair and escaped my mind..
Over - how to say ‘No’ to a flat mate when she will mistreat my belongings..  so mean of me …

“Stern”…

Over - what to talk to people I meet the first time, second or more…
Over - how to mingle with colleagues who doubt you from the first day..
Over - how to reduce weight – eat less /work more, both are beyond me..
Over - how to invoke interest in studies to become a master of philosophy asap…
Over – how to convince the new generation of old family members, I am not after
            hottest gadgets but joy..

“Deadly”…

Over - how to convince parents about the facts they won’t believe..
Over - how to translate ambitions into terms approachable to kith and kin..
Over – how to keep the old friendships alive…
Over- where I am heading…

Hope I could instigate some of your brain muscles  :P …
This one will fall under crap... Hoping not to write more stuff of this nature…….

Comments

  1. you have listed some of the those points which I guess everyone of us has to think about daily...but none of us would have ever really thought about what we're thinking...maybe we're in a habit of taking it as granted...

    I'm sure everyone who will read this post will be forced to rethink about him/her... :)

    nice post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, first prose.......
    Now that you have started writing prose, you have added one more topic on your confusion list.... when you think of writing about something, whether to write it in prose/poetry... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice style of penning down everyday thoughts in an interesting manner!It's good to think about things you can change( what you are doin )rather than what you can't (which I generally do)....Keep writing..can relate with your posts..:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sensitive

Sometimes I don’t need big reasons to shed tears, just a little pinch and I am unstoppable. As far as I remember myself, it has always been that way, I could be hurt with a single word (not even a complete sentence). As a kid I was always told that I was morose and I believed it to be true until recently when I discovered ‘you are what you think you are’ and I replaced ‘being morose’ with ‘being sensitive’. I am not sure how many would get it, there are some people with whom we get really comfortable, to the extent that the child in us could dare to reveal itself! What if those people didn’t react to our childlike mannerism and instead termed it childish. It would be like thrashing that child mentally; which would eventually suppress his craving for being cosseted. Probably it was always suppressed, even when this person was actually a child and so he always felt being love deprived no matter how good several other things were.  So the probable solution is to train the mind t...

Spaces

At times we have everything, Yet something keeps missing…! For spaces too hold a place… Spaces… holding memories’ case.. Memories.. which bring smile… Make the case even more fragile..! Dearest ones leave reminiscences.. And intensify the burden of their absence..! Pondering makes the decisions weak, Makes one feel helpless and meek..! True... choices define our lives… Don’t be so greedy.. No one forever survives..! Laugh out loud .. and understand .. Why some smile and some pretend..! Pray for the best but believe more.. Beliefs are magical in healing sores! Have faith on time..It may vacate the space.. If it doesn’t, you are as good as an ace !

How to flatter your friends? - I

From many days I was planning to add some useful content to my blog. Most of us since very young age have thought to do so or have been told by others - to learn just one word a day to improve our ‘vocab’. As most of you would agree, ‘this one word a day’ is not as simple as it seems.  At least, in my case I have been planning one word a day, a week or 10 words a month, even sometimes at least 100 words a year and have even implemented such plans sometimes though not regularly... So what I am going to do now is to share 10 words every month, in two parts of five each so that it’s easy to assimilate all of them. To make the learning easy and captivating the entire stuff would be copied from “Word Power Made Easy” by Norman Lewis. I am going to pick his sessions randomly and reproduce here: Here it goes, the first half: Our first session would be ‘ How to flatter your friends ’ ? Words are the symbols of emotions as well as ideas. You can show your feeling by the ...